Who can join?
PDHPE TA Membership is available for PDHPE Teachers K-12, PDHPE Lecturers at Tertiary Institutions and tertiary students in their final year of study of a recognised PDHPE teacher training course.
Your PDHPETA membership offers you…
- Links with PDHPE teachers across the state of NSW
- Priority to attend and reduced costs for PDHPETA professional development activities including annual conference
- Representation on PDHPE syllabus advisory committees
- Voting rights at the Annual General meeting
- Eligibility for the PDHPETA annual awards and the ability to nominate a colleague for awards
- Newsletters each term
- Access to Stage 6 Examinations for PDHPE and CAFS written by experienced teachers and HSC Markers.
- Opportunity to contribute teaching and learning activities for circulation through our newsletters and at annual conference
- Access to the latest KLA news and events through the website
- Opportunities to make submissions on issues affecting PDHPE to bodies which include ACARA, NSW Standards Authority, NSW Department of Education and Communities, NSW Catholic Education Commission, Association of Independent Schools and the NSW Government.
Members: $50.00 annual subscription fee (included in annual conference registration fees if you attend)
For members who do not attend the annual conference, annual subscription fee should be forwarded to the Administrative Assistant before the end of November.
Annual subscription closes on 30th June each year and reopens immediately after conference in November.
New members require online form completion and payment of subscription fee. Renewing members only need subscription fee.
Pay by Cheque
Cheques should be made payable to The PDHPE Teachers’ Association. Please forward completed membership form and cheque to:
Pay by Direct Deposit
You can also direct deposit into the PDHPETA bank account, details of which are below:
|Account Name:||PDHPE Teacher’s Association Inc.|
Put your first name and last name in the reference field, so payments can be identified. Please Note: